Many people who blog or post to other social media — like Greg Ellifritz of Active Response Training — observe a gap between their most popular posts and the ones they think are the best.
As I wait for my 2017 year end report from WordPress I thought I would scroll through my posts for the year and make a list of my Top 10 favorite posts.
In chronological order:
- Clinging to their Guns and Religion?
- Reason Requires that You Accept You May Be Wrong
- The Gunsite Experience: “Dinner and a Show”
- The Problem with Averages in Understanding Guns, Violence, and Crime (Take 3)
- On Representing Gun Culture through Photographs: Silhouette
- When Observation Alone is Not Enough – Learning the Combat Focus Shooting Method, Part 1
- On Reading Gun Culture
- Travis and Me: Going Conative at Haley Strategic Partners
- Playing Tactical “Clue” with Gabe Suarez
- John Correia of Active Self-Protection: Preaching the Gospel of Armed Self-Defense
I expect there will be little correlation between my list and the top posts according to WordPress statistics, but I am willing to be surprised.